As the protests against police brutality continue on, it’s more important than ever to look at ways Denver can support its black community. We’ve compiled a list of every black-owned business we could find in the city limits of Denver, but this is in no way definitive. We will update it periodically, so if there’s any we missed please leave us a comment. In the meantime check out the below.
Restaurants, food and beverage
- Welton Street Cafe – soul food, Five Points.
- Genna Rae’s – Caribbean soul food, Whittier
- Whittier Cafe – coffee, cafe fare, Whittier
- Bar Helix – cocktail bar, RiNo
- Coffee at the Point – coffee, beer, wine, cafe fare, Five Points
- Smith + Canon – ice cream, City Park West
- Le French – French and Senegalese fare, DTC
- Novel Strand,…