The U.S. Hemp Authority (USHA), the hemp industry’s organization that promotes high standards, best practices and self-regulation for growers, processors and product
manufacturers, announced four new board members to its roster, expanding its reach to hemp industry and government stakeholders.
The new Board members include:
- Dustin McDaniel, the former Attorney General of the state of Arkansas;
- Larisa Pavlick, Vice President of the United Natural Products Alliance, representing the dietary supplement industry;
- Annie Rouse, Secretary of the Hemp Industries Association; and
- Josh Hendrix, former President and founding board member of the U.S. Hemp Roundtable.
The four new board members join the existing directors and officers, which include:
- Dr. Marielle Weintraub, President, leading industry scientist and researcher;